IsaIN combines interior & architecture in the private and public sector. Architecture and interior architecture should always maintain a stylistic integrity, that’s why we offer you both.
- 2002: Isabelle graduates at the Academy of Ghent “ Interior Architecture”
- Summer 2002: Internship at the valuation Department Sotheby’s in London.
- 2003- 2006 : works for Architect Ferre Verbaenen. “ Interiors of offices, multinationals’
- Dec 2005: Foundation isaIN
- 2007 – 2009: works together with Architect Xavier Donck. Construction and interiors of luxury houses, apartments.
- 2010 – today: isaIN works on her own and combines architecture and interior for private houses, apartments, lofts but also for offices, multinationals.